500ml. Trigger spray removes and prevents the reappearance of mould and mildew. Highly effective, non-flammable, with a pleasant fragrance. Use in bathrooms, kitchens, garages and other areas prone to damp.
Average Customer Rating:
(7 Reviews) 7
Rating Snapshot(7 reviews)
6 of 7(86%)reviewers would recommend this product.
Customer Reviews for De.Solv.It Anti-Mould & Mildew Spray 500ml
Review 1 for De.Solv.It Anti-Mould & Mildew Spray 500ml
"I use this every year around this time to treat mould on our wooden window frames and few small patches on walls... for a NON BLEACH product it does a really good job, especially in these area's, it is nice smelling too, which is even better as I am not too keen on the smell of bleach...
The 1st time I tried it was a couple of years ago and that was also to see if it came off silicone aswell, which it didnt.. The ONLY way to get rid of mould on silicone is to cut the affected area's out and replace using silicone for bathrooms/kitchens which has anti-mould agents in.. which we have done on our windows... I would recommend this to others..."
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Share this Review:
Review 4 for De.Solv.It Anti-Mould & Mildew Spray 500ml